miércoles, 19 de abril de 2017

My Trip to Italy

Hi I'm Quim Font, and here I'm going to talk about my trip to Italy. I'll talk about the things that I liked most and the tings that I didn't like that much.

During my trip to Italy, we visited Verona, the city were te story between Romeo and Juliette happens. Although it's a beautiful city wit some amazing buildings, I think that it's a bit small and that it doesn't have many interesting places to explore.

During the trip we also visited Florence, and that's the part of the trip that I enjoyed most because that city has some incredible art pieces like the David of Michelangelo, or the Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore with its amazing dome. One of the things that I enjoyed most was climbing to the top of the dome of the cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore, up there, I had a panoramic view of the city and I was able to see that spectacular view.

One of the things that I didn't like of the trip is that the restaurants where we went didn't offer good quality pasta or pizzas, so, I left Italy without tasting one of those awesome pasta dishes.

Although there were some things I didn't like of the trip, I think that it was a great trip, I learned a lot and I enjoyed being there.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario