jueves, 4 de mayo de 2017

A beautiful photo

Why have you chosen this photo?

Well I have chosen this photo because for me it represents life when you're young, because now I'm at the start, and even though I know that there's an end, I can't see it. When I look at the photo, I feel like I'm at the start of something, and that I have all the time I want to explore the road. The photo gives me a feeling of freedom, I look at the trees and I feel like if I could breath and smell the air in that place. At the same time, the photo makes me feel like if I was there alone, makes me feel more relaxed and I can think about my path in life, it makes me think in what I want or what I don't want. The photo makes me feel like I'm there with the nature. I would like to be there, watching this, listening some music and thinking in something. I think that I've chosen this photo because it makes me feel good, and it gives me peace.

Explain the photo


In the foreground of this photo we can see a road, that goes until the background. In the left side of the road there's a forest, and in the right side there's some trees and a I would say that after the trees there's a lake. In the photo you can't see the end of the road. The road is a bit wet, I guess it's because of the rain. In the photo the sun isn't visible. The trees are very tall and I can only see a little part of the sky. In the photo we can see a lot of vegetation, so I guess that it was taken in a forest or something similar. In the photo the place looks like anyone has been there for a long time. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario